Wren tagged me for the “Six Random Things” meme. So, here goes!
Here are the rules for Six Random Things:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
And here are my random things…
1. I say random things all day long (NOT!), but I can’t think what to write!
2. I am the younger twin.
3. I always wanted to be an artist.
4. When I was little, I wanted to be a librarian, so I could: A. Write stories. B. Illustrate them. C. Give the books to children! I thought that would be thrilling (I envisioned such great illustrations! I also thought you had to write books in order to work in a library.)
5. I also wanted to be a jungle explorer, and discover new species. I thought I might work for National Geographic (I especially wanted to take the pictures!)
6. My favorite foods are carbohydrates. Bread, pasta, potatoes, pies, cakes, cookies, pizza, more bread…It’s all good!
And I’m going to tag:
I think that’s it! Now I just have to notify all these people that I’ve tagged them ;-D